I don’t know about you guys, but I have some serious spring fever! I can’t stop wearing my white spring loving converse, even when this Oklahoma spring brings us REALLY cold mornings and nights and super windy days. Also, lately I have been obsessed with this new (to me) jewelry line – have y’all seen or purchased any of Loren Hope’s line? It is stunning. Simply beautiful. I actually tweeted her last night saying how much I love her designs..and that I feel like I’m always pushing the “like” button on Instagram, oops ;) AND I might have mentioned loving to feature some of her pieces in one of my upcoming photoshoots….eek! She responded! So, hopefully you girls and guys will see some of her jewels on my models in an upcoming photoshoot. :)
Finding a collection of jewelry that you continually enjoy is a rare find, or at least it is to me. I am all about some good armcandy and accessorizing it around a gold Betsey Johnson watch or even a great tortoise Fossil. Stacking on bracelets, in an elegant way, can really make all the difference even if you’re just going to the grocery store. You will almost always find me wearing my bracelets. I featured a few of Loren's bracelets in this blog post.
So, lets accessorize our way into spring! Accessories are such a great thing, in the sense that you can continuously wear a certain piece over and over again. Whether it’s grabbing your favorite printed scarf on your way out the door every morning to having your favorite go to bracelet. I’ve picked some of my favorites, thus far! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Lets work our way down the picture collage starting with the bracelets.
· I’ve chosen 3 gorgeous, colorful Loren Hope bracelets.
-Large Sarra Cuff in Electric Purple
-Alex Cuff in Neon Orange
Perfect for stacking them all together or wear each separately.
· Amanda Moore Designs™ LLC new floral black rose chiffon infinity scarf. Lightweight and great for the season. Pair with any solid top to style up your look.
· BC D’orsay Flat. I’ve been seeing these everywhere. A cream front with a detailed back. Simple and will go with so many options!
· Steve Madden leopard flat. If you know me you know that I will almost always go for a leopard print, anything! It has a fun way of mixing browns and blacks (yes, you can do this!) while at the same time creating a serious print detail. Leopard print goes with a variety of colors and is a good choice when wanting to combine patterns together.
· Tortoise Aviator Sunglasses – Target.
· Fossil Sydney Top Zip Chain Crossbody in pastel green. A great leather will last you forever. There’s my rhyme of the day, but seriously this is a great “not too small, not too large” crossbody. They have several color choices, so pick the one you love best. Has a chain strap, making this look so trendy! Great for spring and transitioning into summer!
Wishing you the best day.
Find beauty in it.